Emo Haircuts???

Guest emoogirl

Guest emoogirl

I have brown hair that is a little longer than my shoulders with a few layers. I want suggestions for some emo haircuts that would work with my hair. I don't want to have super short hair, and my parents won't let me have super-short layers or a sweeping bangs that go across my face. I can, however dye bright red, caramel, or hot pink streaks in my hair.

What should I do????

;) emoogirl

Guest emoogirl

[/size]

dye it a colour that makes your eyes go pop o.o(e.g. bright ginger makes green eyes glow' date=' black makes blue eyes stay out etc)

and if you cant get a side fringe try a full fringe o.o i had one a while ago, and apparently i look the most emo in my pictures when i had it.

[/quote']

What would be better for brown eyes, bright pink or bright red streaks?

Thanks for commenting!!!!

Emoogirl:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

I have brown hair that is a little longer than my shoulders with a few layers. I want suggestions for some emo haircuts that would work with my hair. I don't want to have super short hair' date=' and my parents won't let me have super-short layers or a sweeping bangs that go across my face. I can, however dye bright red, caramel, or hot pink streaks in my hair.

What should I do????

:) emoogirl

[/quote']

Hey you emogirl. First let me know whats yours age. I think you are over 18 and now you can do and thing you want you are not in control of your parents. You can do what ever you want. As hair plays a vital role in ones look I have also made a different haircut and hairstyle time and again.

Last year I have colored my hair purple in a mohawk haircut. And as my hair started to drop I cut all my hair and now its normal but a bit long till my nose.

shes not over 18, didnt u hear her her parents wont allow

Guest emoogirl

I have brown hair that is a little longer than my shoulders with a few layers. I want suggestions for some emo haircuts that would work with my hair. I don't want to have super short hair' date=' and my parents won't let me have super-short layers or a sweeping bangs that go across my face. I can, however dye bright red, caramel, or hot pink streaks in my hair.

What should I do????

:) emoogirl

[/quote']

Hey you emogirl. First let me know whats yours age. I think you are over 18 and now you can do and thing you want you are not in control of your parents. You can do what ever you want. As hair plays a vital role in ones look I have also made a different haircut and hairstyle time and again.

Last year I have colored my hair purple in a mohawk haircut. And as my hair started to drop I cut all my hair and now its normal but a bit long till my nose.

ummmm . . . I'm only 13. I still have to listen to my parents.

• 1 month later...

haha try having to deal with curly hair :/

my hair is a nightmare!

theres nothing i can do to it unless its straight but i like it curly.

i cant get any hairstyles i want bcoz i dont think they will work on curly hair and i've tried dying it dark red and dark purple and stuff which looks pretty awesome and i have lightish darkish brown hair so tht shows up pretty well maybe u shuld try tht?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is there such thing as an emo haircut? okay. Umm why not try to make it so short with a full bangs. isnt that cute? its like a Jap doll