User of the Month

Scribe

I think the way we're going to do it is we vote in the last week of the month. And I'll make a poll so people can vote for people who are already nominated can vote.

Who thinks people need to be nominated at least twice before being added to the poll? To avoid EVERYONE being added.

So what about during the middle of the month, everyone puts their nominations in. After a couple of days of nominations, I'll close nominations, and put the poll up. Then at the end of the month everyone votes.

Also, I'll shoot anyone who is nominated a PM. Remember, you have to be nominated at least twice to be put in the poll.

When someone wins, I'll make a post here and send them a PM.

Sound good? Anything missing? Any more suggestions?

Awesome! What do they get if they win?

Fantastic question lol. Suggestions? I'd like this to kind of be user powered, so anything you come up with let me know.

I'm still working out some stuff for this anyway, so we have sometime before we actually have to do anything. So we can plan and stuff.

Alright so the winner had to have a picture of him/ her and a good artist that someone knows can draw a picture of the winner! Then add cool stuff.. Or anything artistic can be made.. Of the winner.. And on that day everything revolves around the winner.. And we could right about him/ her, nice things.. Like. Leave little comments..

• 3 weeks later...

So what about during the middle of the month, everyone puts their nominations in. After a couple of days of nominations, I'll close nominations, and put the poll up. Then at the end of the month everyone votes.

Also, I'll shoot anyone who is nominated a PM. Remember, you have to be nominated at least twice to be put in the poll.

When someone wins, I'll make a post here and send them a PM.

Sound good? Anything missing? Any more suggestions?

I like the idea :)

• 1 month later...