black veil brides?

givetheemolove

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked them a long time ago. I still do but it annoys me when a bunch of girls do the same thing Andy does with the ''stitches'' on the side of his mouth. It looks crappy and immature. I dislike when people on facebook put Sixx as their last name.

' pid='44019' dateline='1279115642']

I liked them a long time ago. I still do but it annoys me when a bunch of girls do the same thing Andy does with the ''stitches'' on the side of his mouth. It looks crappy and immature. I dislike when people on facebook put Sixx as their last name.

if you know who Motley Crue is..... that could be them... Nikki Sixx (hes MUCH older than andy! and no relation!!)

Yes, yes I do. But I'm just tired of constantly having people post pictures up of them on facebook acting like Andy putting eyeliner on the side of their mouth. Saying Andy Sixx will marry them. I know it's just fans being fans but still, I would much rather be able to enjoy a good song every now and then instead of seeing the same thing over and over again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BVB is freaking kickass! I liked them forever ago and i still do, i do think Andy is Hot but there is no way he's the reason i love them so much, Sandra's really cool and i'm sad that she's leaving the band, she wants to pursue another dream so all i could do was wish her luck. and i'm very glad that the band is still new so they can find a new drummer before it ruins them, i highly doubt that would happen anyway, but it won't be such a hard impact on their careers. i really hope they find a good drummer, i think they will but i don't think whoever the find will ever be able to truly replace Sandra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

am i the only person here with good taste in music, that HATES that fuckin band? lol ok i wouldnt mind them if they werent so apathetic about life, and they had a good singer, and they werent so fuckin retarded with what they wear... and had actual musicians that didnt sound exactly the same in every song. if you really think about it... im 100% right...

well they easily replaved that douche Chris and the have CC now that Sandra's gone, and as for Andy well im unsure about his screaming style's but im pretty sure that he can and will hang in there, that is because of his whole reason of BVB, he devoted his life to his music and i highly doubt he will easily give that us