do lip piercings hert more done by yourself?

Guest xxRisikaxx

Guest xxRisikaxx

i want snake bites but my parents wont let me and i was just wondering if it hert more doing it yourself because i have a friend that is willing to pierce my lip herself

Guest Lia <3

yeah you never know what could go wrong... infections less chance of i being rejected if you get it done by a pro too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emoogirl

It probably hurts more. I'd rather get it done by professional later, than getting a painful infection now. Even if your friend knows what they are doing, something could go wrong.

well u can get infections even if it was done professionally.....but i did my own nd it didnt really hurt...ive had it for lik 5 or 6 months.......but if u choose to do it ur self....make sure to soak the needle..or watever ur using to pierce ur lip..in alcohol nd put alcohol on everyday wen u first get it done to hav a lesser risk of infections.....but i guess it mite be safer nd hurt less to get it done professionally.....

• 1 month later...

i want snake bites but my parents wont let me and i was just wondering if it hert more doing it yourself because i have a friend that is willing to pierce my lip herself

Let someone a friend or you lover do it. like mine up the eyebrows. cool isnt it. it hurts a little..

Let someone a friend or you lover do it. like mine up the eyebrows. cool isnt it. it hurts a little..

i guess it depends on pain tolerance and such...

it will hurt a bit more but if you want my advice..

if your going to do it...

use a hollow needle [16gage],

mark the spots you are going to pierce with sharpie or a pen or something,

make sure you have a steady hand [if your shaky have someone else do it],

then just pierce it quick don't think about it or nothin.

if you are really worried about pain you can ice the area to numb it a little bit before you pierce.

make sure you clean the needle very well before you pierce and after you pierce the areas clean the piercings very very well, just with soap and water or low content sodium cleaner. [[do not use peroxcide]]

and you might want to do one side then wait a week and then do the other side, so if you do get an infection it won't be over your entire mouth.

my mum works in a tattoo shop... we do all of my piercings at home.

• 8 months later...
Guest emmi emo girl

HEY i did mine myself it didn't hurt at all it hurts a little in the middle but then it dosen't if you get me it didn't get infected just use a thick pin or needle and leave it in achole or vinger over the night it will be fine unless ur alergic to metal

like me

I pierced my snakebites myself, didn't hurt at all. Just numb your lip with an ice cube, drench a thick sewing needle in hand sanitizer, and mark the spot you want to pierce with a marker or something, so that they're even. You're gonna have to leave the needle in overnight, cos the hole will close right away if you take it out.