bring me the horizon.....or not??

XXXemocutieXXX

ok ok ok! everyone has had different opinions on their new cd- There is a hell believe me ive seen it. There is a heaven lets keep it a secret.... i personally think its pretty awesome,not as good as some of their old work but still great.some ppl just plain hate it. if u guys have seen the video to It never ends u guys will think its a joke (i know i did!) soooo, bring me the horizon...or not???

I WANT THE OLD BRING ME THE HORIZON BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the song it never ends really means alot to me [[long story]] but yeah it does seem rediculous at first...

but i just found some sort of meaning in it.... but long story haha if ya wanna kno you can p.m. me about it haha

but anyways idk i like their old stuff and the new stuff pretty equally it is diffent than the old to say the least but... they've always been one of my favorite bands.... :]

the song it never ends really means alot to me [[long story]] but yeah it does seem rediculous at first...

but i just found some sort of meaning in it.... but long story haha if ya wanna kno you can p.m. me about it haha

but anyways idk i like their old stuff and the new stuff pretty equally it is diffent than the old to say the least but... they've always been one of my favorite bands.... :]

i get where u r coming from sammy,i kept listening to it over and over again n its pretty good,lyrics are deep,as always:) n oli is a cutie! n yeah,they r one of my fav bands too!

as they kept making new albums... well the 1st was their hardest album' date=' 2nd softer and now this 1... judging by that song its gonna be softer still.... wtf BMTH!!, wtf..... im sure by their 5th they'll be playing acoustics and singing softer ...... this is shitty!!!

[/quote']

oh dear if that happens i'm going to have to hunt them down and kick some serious ass haha gahh but true if they keep gettin softer they'll sound like classical by their 6th haha xD

as they kept making new albums... well the 1st was their hardest album' date=' 2nd softer and now this 1... judging by that song its gonna be softer still.... wtf BMTH!!, wtf..... im sure by their 5th they'll be playing acoustics and singing softer ...... this is shitty!!!

[/quote']

oh dear if that happens i'm going to have to hunt them down and kick some serious ass haha gahh but true if they keep gettin softer they'll sound like classical by their 6th haha xD

"ive sed it once and ill say it again"

if this were f.b id have hit the like button... lol... (you like how i used one of their lyrics?)xDD