Advice

First off, the charcoal looking black that really blares out and makes imperfections obvious is not what i'm talking about, I'm talking the more natural almost a dark brown soft black. Second, Her parents aren't gonna shave her hair...seriosly. Its different for girls. The farthest they will probably go is have the color stripped.

First off' date=' the charcoal looking black that really blares out and makes imperfections obvious is not what i'm talking about, I'm talking the more natural almost a dark brown soft black. Second, Her parents aren't gonna shave her hair...seriosly. Its different for girls. The farthest they will probably go is have the color stripped.

[/quote']

exactly, mi parents would so NOT shave all mi hair off! if they did i'd kill them, lol

and ya i think i will go with the soft black, altho mi hair already is like a dark brown but l8ly its been turning to a redish color

yeah like a soft black is nice.. thats what i dye my hair' date=' and usually other blacks will have a blue kinda hue to them and a soft black jus has a nice color to it i guess haha and if you decide to change it after dying it, soft black is ALOTTT easier to bleach down to change it then a true black :']

okah :D thanxxxz