which emo band is the best?? :P

joe-emodark-6

Guest miss-mad

hmmm thats kind of a toughie

i think there are plenty of good emo bands

as mentioned on our emo music page :)

• 1 month later...

i just read the music page and i reeeeaaaally need to get some stuff out of my chest. okay someone seriously needs to edit that page! specifically the emo section. first, "emo" emerged during the mid 80's. Rites of Spring and Moss Icon are one of the bands who founded the emo genre. second, Sunny Day Real Estate and Texas is the Reason are NOT emo. they are POST EMO. third, Jimmy Eat World started as a post emo band BUT didn't stick to it. and as for the rest of the emo band examples, i am veeeeeery sceptical about those so i will thoroughly review and examine each and every single one of them, of course, one by one. in the mean time, these bands are, for sure, emo: Rites of Spring, Moss Icon, Indian Summer, City Of Caterpillar, I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, I Hate Myself...so far, those are the only ones that i can remember. oh and Amanda Woodward and Belle Epoque are emo too.

• 4 months later...

Im new at this i have only joined today, so i hope im doing this right please note if im not. but i dont know where the emo music page is, but from my point of veiw i would say that secondhand serenade are a pretty good emo band if tou would class them as that or my chemical romance, i love that band.

hope ive done this rigth?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crimson-cloverXxX

yeahh to the kid above me you posted right :)

and at the moment i love bring me the horizon... i dont know 100% if they are an emo band or not but i like them:)

and alesana was last months facination

:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JimmyFangs

I don't really care which bands are emo or not, i'm not strictly into emo completely, just random other stuff as well. But Paramore are really good, even though i think they've sold out now/ grown up. I do love their new album though. Well Aiden are my favourite band, and Green Day!

• 1 month later...
Guest x II cL4Rk II x

I was just about to say they're not emo :D

emo is what you make it I guess

maybe emo is saying

you're not emo

but in actual fact you are :@

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...