AndySixx sucks btw

Cool Beaans

I'm getting real tired of hearing about BVB

do you only like the band because of Andy's "good" look's?

all you little girls and boys flapping your mouths about his appearance

and posting his pictures everywhere saying "THIS IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!"

need a reality check.

1) You probably never even have gone to his concerts, you only

know so much about him because your a derp

stalking all over his shit.

2) Nope. He will never marry you.

3) He has a (couple) good songs.

His charm almost seems practiced like it's all an act.

I could be wrong. I could be right, maybe he's a total jack ass.

I have nothing against him.

But DON'T like a band just because the lead singer is blahblahattractive

Love a band for the lyrics what they stand for.

If you have an actual connection to something it's a total different experience. That's why some people say "Music is life"

There's a genre for every fucking person.

• Downvote 1

I LOVE BVB But i TOTALLY Agree with you mate.

I Love the Music and only started listening to it because I heard the guitar and loved it and then I fell in love with the lyrics and then heard they were playing near where I live and im like yeah, may as well. THEN checked out the music vids and was like 'Hott!!!!' But Tbh I'd like them even if he was ugly as because I really enjoy their music and them and Murderdolls should be an awsome Gig. Love Bvb by all means, But love them because of the sound not because of the singer's looks. If you were ment to like him because of his looks he would be a 'model' but he's a 'Singer' Judge him as such.

It is totally true that people like BVB just for Andy Sixx. I don't really see the big deal, I mean, yeah, he has awesome hair, but he's nothing worth worshiping like some people do. I have liked BVB since I was about thirteen, and it was only last year that I finally looked up pictures of Andy Sixx and got a good look at him.

Touch?, cool beans . Very good point.

• 3 weeks later...

i think black veil brides is okay.. i like a few of their songs.

i would much rather listen to bring me the horizon

or chelea grin or asking alexandria or anything really...

i like muh music a lil bit harder annndd black veil brides kinda had a fail there.

idk nothing against them but i only think they have 3 likeable songs.

and maybe i'm one of the only girls on the planet but i dont like how whats-his-face looks.

he always looks too made up and prissy... kinda so overdone to the point that it sicks me out really.

i don't like it.

hey im new and you prbly dont know me but this is offensive because andy sixx helped me get thru life with his vlogs and music his band is awesome i love casandra the drummer who also quit :) i dont fantasize andy hasnt been in georgia and i miss him so yeah pllz dont try this bs with me i love him very much u have no idea............. i'll admit he is damn good lookin but so are the rest in the band i dont plan on him marrying me he's in his early twenties i kknow it'll never happen but still...............i love him anyway i've gottento email him once and no anyone out there who wants his email i wont torture andy like that. i hope u agree that he's a cool gy and add me....... im a pretty chill emo but i still can be agressive if usay the wrong thing so add me but watch what u say :)

hey im new and you prbly dont know me but this is offensive because andy sixx helped me get thru life with his vlogs and music his band is awesome i love casandra the drummer who also quit :) i dont fantasize andy hasnt been in georgia and i miss him so yeah pllz dont try this bs with me i love him very much u have no idea............. i'll admit he is damn good lookin but so are the rest in the band i dont plan on him marrying me he's in his early twenties i kknow it'll never happen but still...............i love him anyway i've gottento email him once and no anyone out there who wants his email i wont torture andy like that. i hope u agree that he's a cool gy and add me....... im a pretty chill emo but i still can be agressive if usay the wrong thing so add me but watch what u say :)oh and i dont post his piks and doings every where i just likem :)

hey im new and you prbly dont know me but this is offensive because andy sixx helped me get thru life with his vlogs and music his band is awesome i love casandra the drummer who also quit :( i dont fantasize andy hasnt been in georgia and i miss him so yeah pllz dont try this bs with me i love him very much u have no idea............. i'll admit he is damn good lookin but so are the rest in the band i dont plan on him marrying me he's in his early twenties i kknow it'll never happen but still...............i love him anyway i've gottento email him once and no anyone out there who wants his email i wont torture andy like that. i hope u agree that he's a cool gy and add me....... im a pretty chill emo but i still can be agressive if usay the wrong thing so add me but watch what u say :)oh and i dont post his piks and doings every where i just likem :)

Nice! yea i completey agree with you =)

hey im new and you prbly dont know me but this is offensive because andy sixx helped me get thru life with his vlogs and music his band is awesome i love casandra the drummer who also quit :D i dont fantasize andy hasnt been in georgia and i miss him so yeah pllz dont try this bs with me i love him very much u have no idea............. i'll admit he is damn good lookin but so are the rest in the band i dont plan on him marrying me he's in his early twenties i kknow it'll never happen but still...............i love him anyway i've gottento email him once and no anyone out there who wants his email i wont torture andy like that. i hope u agree that he's a cool gy and add me....... im a pretty chill emo but i still can be agressive if usay the wrong thing so add me but watch what u say :)oh and i dont post his piks and doings every where i just likem :)

^ agreed ;)

Andy sixx is an amazing singer and is very wise. hes a very good talker and i and alot of others can relate to the troubles hes been through in life . And we can always count on him to give us great advice about all different stuff =).

His downfall ( arguablbly ) is his good looks. I admit his hot and sexy and great looking lol. but its cause of this that so many people just like him for . his looks and not his personality or his musical talent. Its terrible.

• 1 year later...