belts?

Tom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxSoWrongItsJuliaxX

I have like 4. 2 are old and ugly, one came with a pair of pants, and the other ones my fav its purple and studded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest [[:Darkness+Tear:]]

I like towear my rainbow build that saids "Gay Pride" on it (But its broken 3) and my studd built.

• 4 weeks later...

i have a black belt with blood red studs that have black splatter paint on them.

i also have the traditional black belt with silver studs. and i have a hot pink and black checkered stud belt.

i dont really need a belt since my skinneyz are so tight, but it adds on to my great style.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zombie_Zach

I wear a studded belt with a checkered belt kinda slanted over it.

omg o.o i just relized im view number 666 :rofl:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have a few - cant leave the house without a belt...even if the pants fit =P

a highlighter green and a hot pink one (both studded)...one thats one belt but looks like two cos its kinda split all the way through the middle

haha im bad at descriptions D: ...a white one with red hearts with knives though them and love written all over it <--- love that one! but its falling apart =( one that has black studs all over it but white skulls on the ends and the others i dont really know how to describe

xD i have this obsession with buying belts...

• 1 month later...

Well...I only wear skinny jeans, so I really don't have a need for a belt. But I own...um....hold on, let me count...1...2...3....4....and a half. The half because I had this really stupid belt I got from my aunt, and I didn't like it, so i designed stuff on it with sharpie markers, and then my friend and I got bored, so we played tug of war with it until it broke....but the belts I do have are all black, and one of them has skullz and stuff on it. It's a pretty awesome belt, but I haven't worn it in like...7 months.

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

yeah, i mostly wear skinnies, and i absoutly love belts.

i think i have 14 all up :rofl:

but my fav is the belt with 3 small studded straps and one chain :D

--can you beleive i got it from a normal skank store?!-- lullz

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG agreed!!! love that brand and Fallen

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have two different main belts I sometimes use. One is black and studded. The studs are black and purple in a checkered pattern, and the other is white and studded. Those stude are diagonally colored like a color wheel so that it looks like a rainbow. The rainbow studs are all very bright colors,and this one is my favorite :s

i need a belt cuz me pants fall down.......all the time!!!

ugh but my sister has a silver black studded belt with pink letters that say SEXY on it

but of course if i had to pick it wpould b black' date=' w/ neon green writing......cant u get them at hot topic???

[/quote']

I dont know about that, but when I go to Hot Topic I usually see ones that are black with green studs or somthing like that