EmberHasIt Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 And and and and and and and and and and... TELL THEM I SAID HI AND THAT THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 i shall i know the lead singer, luke. and i can actually message him on facebook. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. i threw my shoe at him once.....
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 lmao i told him that you said what you said. now we wait..... *sits* i think it was either a flip flop, or one of my flats. prolly my flip flop.
EmberHasIt Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 *sits impatiently, bouncing around because I have ADD and ADHD*
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 that's always fun. he BETTER put the actual version of Balloons up. I LOVE THAT SONG.
EmberHasIt Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Hehe AGH WE'RE OFF TOPIC THEY'LL KILL US! Ahem. So yeah... Tutu skirts are great... Like seriously...
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 indeed they are. the skirts i mean. uhmmm. purple?
EmberHasIt Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Umhum. Mmmm... I'm getting wet just thinking about it. ........................... In my MOUTH you DIRTY GIRL!
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 so i need ideas on colors. other than just blue.
EmberHasIt Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 How bout you make a blue and purple and black layered one?
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 uhh. i can try. i was gonna do no sew though lmaoo cuz im lazy like that.
Melody Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 lol you ship me!!!! (idk, apparently it means support.)
SyphinedTulip Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 Okay' date=' my style is a little unusual and lately I've been wearing a lot of tutu skirts over jeans XD. I've been getting a lot of mixed opinions about them and I was just wondering what everyone has to say about them. So...uh...yeah. [/quote'] i used to wear my tutu over my skinnys al the time till my mom took it from mr tutus are absolutly amazing
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now