xrobotluvvx Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 I know yooh cant really see my picture , so let me just say my hair is really dark darkk brown . i want to die the front part of by bangs , since thats all i kan doo , sadly.... Im not shure ill die it at all? Last time i did , it came out bad and i was stuck with it for a few months :/ but if i do, im thinking icey blue or lavender pink...good idea?
EmberHasIt Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 Course I do From your picture those colors would look good, at least I think so
Lostsoul. Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 If you die it all do the awesome sounding icy blue:], if just your bangs then go with the lavender color. That's my opinion
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now