SKATEBOARDING BRAH!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dude_its_ jason!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dude_its_ jason!

if you guys miss caleb he might not come on in a long time he is umm.message me if ya wanna know what happened to my bro...:)

my dad taught me how to skateboard when i was like 8...then when i was 11 i fucked my knee up and i didnt want to ride anymore lol. now i like to ride the ripsticks.....the two wheeled skate boards they are pretty fun. lol ended up scraping alot of skin off my elbow from doing a wheely ^_^....im a clutz.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest prettypixxie

I just broke my ankle in 2 places and had surgery because one of the bearings poped out of a wheel and I was doing about 50 down a hill....and the day after that, all my fucking skate parts i.e trucks, deck, bearings...I mean everything came in the mail, I was so fucking pissed :P well I go to go get my cast off tomorrow and hopefully Ill be back on my board by next month :)

Guest prettypixxie

Yeah I got bone swiss bearings this time. I got my cast off and im in a freaking boot now, still cant walk...grrr lol but all is going good. thanks ppls!!! :)

Guest prettypixxie

ouch!! sounds like the time i bro my wrist in like half' date=' hurt like hell!!

[/quote']

Yeah I completly broke the head off my tibia, and I have 8 screws and 1 titanium plate in my ankle. It hurts like hell, but when I do get back to skating doc says I have to wear and ankle brace :/

Guest prettypixxie

Trust me you dont want anything broken, It hurts like hell. And I have a very high pain threshhold. The only time I wasnt screaming my head off in the ER was when they gave me about 10 cc's of morphine.