pinupdoll Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 ***This is dedicated to my cousin Levi, who died young but lived well and fell into cancer's grasp*** [align=center]You had life or death in your hands The sickness chose, you had no say Chocolate and slasher movies can't send this away This gaping hole in my chest won't seem to mend You were my favorite Just let my dying begin I just want to see you again Maybe the cancer goes away in heaven Cousin If you here this wherever you are Just remember all the great times we had Remember your caring family And the time we played violent video games Remember everything wonderful about life And make sure to help my dying end Cousin[/align] ***Oh, the reason this is to him is because he was the only one who got me and he was cool and didn't critize my music and didn't do all the rational stuff my other family members did.***
pinupdoll Posted January 22, 2011 Author Posted January 22, 2011 Its okay. I haven't gotten over it yet, since he was my favorite.
Lostsoul. Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 Aw it's sweet.. I'm sorry for your lost rain I really am.
pinupdoll Posted February 10, 2011 Author Posted February 10, 2011 thanks. I know all these posts are like, a million years old, but thanks you guys. I appreciate it. Its been a couple months now and I'm still suffering.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now