xshatteredsoulx Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 Crying as I write this you decide the aftermath I cannot forget what you said My heart is trying to choose a path Those dreadful words are running through my head "Do you love me anymore" I cant believe you would doubt how I feel These are my toughest words Sarah does your heart believe our love is real? Was I mistaken to give my life to you I gave up everything to prove my love is true Now I question myself today I put my needles down I threw my razors away Yet you still had the nerve to say Do you love me anymore I have a very certain answer and it is yes But do you love me back? All I can do is guess This hurts me more than words can describe How could you doubt me like this At this moment I dont want to be alive If you dont love me anymore tell me the truth Please Sarah im begging you I wont be angry only upset Its normal if the love of my life caused my soul death Now tell me straight up Yes or no Should I stay or should I go You know I love you The question here is Are you in love too?
maxgreenluver Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 Yes i do. How can you think that i don't love you? I love you more than anything else in the whole entire world. Please don't die baby. I love you sooooooooooooooo much. Baby i need you more than anything.
xshatteredsoulx Posted January 12, 2011 Author Posted January 12, 2011 I love you too baby. How can I think that? maybe realize what you said to me. Stoping what I have problems with isnt easy and you tell me to not do it or just dont do it, when you know its fucking hard to stop. And when you knew I had to go to court and face getting sent to JAIL you yelled at me and made me feel fucking terrible! Ill talk to you about this but not on EP.
awesome.amber Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 okay jst read it with new mean... deep man deep... so much feeln... im here if neone needs nethng
maxgreenluver Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 I made you feel terrible. And i didnt yell at you. I told you how I felt.
xshatteredsoulx Posted January 12, 2011 Author Posted January 12, 2011 I knw you told me how you felt, by yelling it out at me. I dont feel lie talking about this on EP
xshatteredsoulx Posted January 12, 2011 Author Posted January 12, 2011 We are working it out..slowly but surely
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now