pierceXmyXheart Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 I like to write poems so here's one :] The Little Black Ribbon You hold the key Hanging on a black ribbon It's the key to my heart I gave it to you before But you broke me Shattered my heart Into millions of pieces You put me back together again Just to hurt me once more I'm not falling for your lies anymore I take the ribbon holding the key And lock it in my secret black box And wait for my other key to come And out hearts entwine Until then I clear away the cobwebs Over my little black bow And cherish the key On my little black ribbon I wrote this a while ago, I know it doesn't rhyme but it was how i felt at the time. Feel free to comment and stuff like that
awesome.amber Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 i like it. it don't have to rhyme it has meaning and i like it alot.
Lostsoul. Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 I like it(: good job and btw poems dont have to rhyme
pierceXmyXheart Posted January 23, 2011 Author Posted January 23, 2011 Thanks guys, Glad you like it ^.^
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now