Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

To write love is to sell a story never told

To make that fable come alive

Is to make reality forever blind

To make my true world

Is to make a life with only you and I.

 

I wake up from from a nightmare

Feeling full of dread from that twisted dream

She was there but then she left

Faster them i ever had remembered.

 

I broke the last promise

That i lied to you and you lied to me

We both broke off in the end

I said id always love you and you said back to me as i sang.

 

To write love is to sell a story never told

To make that fable come alive

Is to make reality forever blind

To make my true world

Is to make a life with only you and I.

 

To love you was all i ever really had had in life

Even though that i cut the end

I still felt like something was still inside me just for you

Just know that i always have a special place for you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...