zredtide Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 So it has come to this, My dagger ready to kill. The Blade hungry for your soul; Vengeance took me whole. You lie there on your bed, Dreaming peacefully of your Art. But then and there you'll be dead; How did this ever start? Cause I thought we were friends, Friends until the very end. But you took away my my white dove; My one and only love. You left me barren and empty. You left me so parched and thirsty. So now take your last breathe, For I have come as Death. Allie, please come back to me, Cause I think I'm going crazy //.0 feed back =D
zredtide Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 @cece_lol.why? ^^ @shane_Thank you Mr. Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane! =D
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now