zredtide Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 The sky is crimson red; Through my wrists, my heart bled. The sky was once bright and blue, I was once happy, too. In my world the truth is distorted, In my world, everything is contorted. There are prismatic walls to be found, And a haze of darkness that surrounds Here, all the flowers have withered, Underneath the unending blizzard. In this place I want to stay, For there is no light of day. Is this a Gothic Fantasy? No, this is my reality. I welcome you to my escape. But please forgive the landscape. fedback pls If you want to know, this is how I feel right now. I need an escape. . .
Tommy'sLittleVampire Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 Keith this one was amazing! it's my new favorite! ^_-
zredtide Posted January 26, 2011 Author Posted January 26, 2011 @Shane_Thank you sir! ;D @Amanda_lol. than you! ^^ @kira_is it the poem you love or me? loljk! thank you! =)
xSAMMYxSUICIDEx Posted March 5, 2011 Posted March 5, 2011 once again you have pooped out some amazing form of awsomeness :] haha
zredtide Posted March 6, 2011 Author Posted March 6, 2011 @robotluv_ Thank you =)) @Sammy_LOL. is that a proper term?LOLJK xD Thanks =))
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now