xrobotluvvx Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 So my mom wont let me use ACTUAL hair dye , but im still on the verge of convincing her to ATLEAST let me use hairdye thats not permanent (Idk the specific word =P) But is that anygood? Has anyone ever used that? If yes , where can u get it O.o:angel::D
Taters! Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 My mum wasnt keen on the idea either =/ . but i went over to a friends house and dyed it permanent instead of temporary. and i just kept on saying i kept on putting temporary in. until one day i told her that i used permamnt. she cant really do anything now and there for has alowed me to dye my hair =D
xrobotluvvx Posted February 1, 2011 Author Posted February 1, 2011 Aha brilliant *_* I couldnt get away with it tho :/
Lostsoul. Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 At hottopic there's temporary hair paint ....or use kool-aid Haha
ForWhomTheBellTolls Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 I'm pretty sure Manic Panic has some temporary hair dye. Here: http://www.manicpanic.com/dhgels.html
Lostsoul. Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Boil water with kool-aid in it and stick your hair in the water and your done....it can last up to a year in a half
ForWhomTheBellTolls Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Boil water with kool-aid in it and stick your hair in the water and your done....it can last up to a year in a half I did not know that. If I weren't going to be an accountant, I'd totally do that right now. I used to color my hair green with highlighters. >__> But I can't remember if they were yellow highlighters or green highlighters... But they'd wash right out.
xrobotluvvx Posted February 3, 2011 Author Posted February 3, 2011 I ddnt know that eather! So kool! My friends used a sharpie before, and it stayed for like a week
xxalicexx Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 i had that problem. i finally convinced my mom to let me dye my hair a dark blood red. now i'm trying to get it black and purple now, but that's not goin to well. if you really want permanent, i suggest the at-home hair dye kits, because it's alot cheaper, and some stores do carry unnatural hair colors. if you want unnatural, suggest that you can streak your hair, instead of getting it all dyed at once. then, every time you put the color in, just add more and more, until it's almost all the color you want. this might help them get used to it.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now