rap

GothicFreakazoid

eh jus not my kinda thing still it's all cool if other people like it but... i'm one of those people who think rap is for talentless idiots [[i don't mean to sound as harsh as i did about that]]....anyways you just put a bass beat on top of an audio track and talk to it in rhythm(sp?) with the bass beat. idk anyone can do it really, i just don't appreciate it much.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DelTFH

lol i would rather listen to any kind of music but rap and country!

Alright you might not like rap/hip-hop but it doesn't mean you should go to every rap/music forum and bash it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FUCK SOULJA BOY....HE IS DISSING ON THE US ARMY TROOPS!! THAT IS BS!!!

Actually, I think he meant they're fighting for a pointless war like sheep.

Think about it "Fuck the troops, fighting for what? be your own man"

• 1 month later...

Hahaha, I thought I was the only one in this forum that was a Hip-Hop head :P I love rap and Hip-Hop, but I enjoy any other genre as well. I'm into mostly oldschool, and abstract intelligent rap. Palmer squares, ice cube, Hopsin, doppgangaz, OFWGKTA, De la soul... So much good stuff out there. And yeh I agree, loads of stuff out there is garbage as well. Mainstream ain't what it used to be :/

• 1 year later...

At first I thought it is just vulgar and stupid. But then I met my bf and changed my mind. he showed me some undergroung rap and the artistic side of it. Now I see that it can be like poetry attached to music and even more complicated. I've learnt not to judge on the base of first glance. It is still not my style of music but I respect it after all.