i cant draw. help?

GothicFreakazoid

Drawing is something that you need to practice doing for a while before you get much better. Most of your first stuff is going to be shitty. I started by using pictures of my favorite anime characters as references. They sucked at first, but I gradually got better. I managed to draw a perfect picture of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha one day in class. (Unfortunately, I lost it.)

Start off with something easy. A lot of anime characters are pretty easy to draw. When you're good with that, you can start drawing other things.

Guest InkSickVegan

find something that you wouldnt mind drawing over and over again until you get better at it. also try to draw with a light hand (dont put a lot of pressure on the pencil). and shading can make a lot of things look really cool. i know you said you like drawing people, and that is extremely hard, but i find live models easier than a picture. hope i helped :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

any tips for an artistcly challenged girl?

just find a pic online that you want to draw and practice with that. i'd say start with an easy subject that doesn't require alot of detail and work your way towards realistic. i'm sure there are some tutorials online that can show you how to draw a certain subject, how to shade and so on.