xshatteredsoulx Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Dedicated to Eli. I will always remember you and I consider myself lucky to have been friends with such a caring and loving person. I hope in the end you finally found peace. Even though your not here anymore, you will always remain in my heart. I love you man. You were always there to give me a hug Always put a smile on my face When I thought I was alone you were there Spoke with words that gave new perspective Though the last words you said brought me tears "I am going to end this illusion called life" Begged you to stay here and you answered no Made up your mind to leave everything behind Not knowing how many truly loved you I knew where you would go Hoping I could run fast enough to make it Sunset beaming gold on your back Yelled your name then you looked at me Desolate and cold eyes of hatred peering out The once loving smile that warmed my heart Is now the same face that brings me fear I will forever remember the look you gave me Pulled the trigger and let me see A sight that will consume me with sorrow for as long as I breath I will remember you as a wonderful person Someone I looked foward to seeing everyday Now your gone and a piece of my heart is lost I want you to know you were a brother to me You had a beautiful heart and meant good to everyone Even to those who did bad against you Thank you for giving so much joy to the world I wish I could have told you I loved you Although not soon, I will see you again Elijah. Elijah A. 1993-2011
Glass.Tears Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 that is really sad but its what makes this poem really good because this is full of so much emotion I love it
pinupdoll Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 I cried because it was just, amazing. I'm so sorry. I loved your poem though.
Guest InkSickVegan Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 This is REALLY strong and powerful and intense and full of emotion and brought tears to my eyes I'm really sorry for your loss
xXForeverDarknessXx Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 oh my god, it made me cry too. And I'm really sorry for ur loss.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now