~bloody~suicide~ Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 yea i've been trying to teese my hair i think i got it all wrong can someone please tell me how to teese? my hair is naturally wavy i straighten it lolz if that helps please? well thanks : )
Purple_haze Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 well what you do is once you get out of the shower blo dry your hair and then straighten it. then get a comb and tease it like ah hard to explain use alot of hair spray.. i still tease it but it takes me about 1-2 hours
~bloody~suicide~ Posted February 24, 2011 Author Posted February 24, 2011 thanks lolz wait do you use hairspray before and after you teese or what lolz : )
Lostsoul. Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 Teasing or back comb gives hair volume you grab a comb a brush will do and just extremyl fast move the brush up and down on a small section of your hair ( I cant explain it without It sound dirty x] ) Haha.
pinupdoll Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 You can tease your hair after or before you put hairspray in it or both. But personnaly, I don't really shower before I tease my hair because I shower the night before or whatever so I don't have to get up earlier and be Miss Grumpy throughout the day.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now