zredtide Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 This isnt a poem but its still relevant to poetry so I posted it here. So I'm having problems with writing poems now. I seem to have really good ideas and really good lines but I cant seem to finish them.
Guest InkSickVegan Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 yeah finishing a poem can be hard sometimes, especially if you get easily distracted like me XD best advice i can give is to just write down whatever comes to you or what you feel at the moment, dont force it, theres a lot of good poems that don't even rhyme
zredtide Posted February 26, 2011 Author Posted February 26, 2011 LOL. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! =))
XxBio-HazardxX Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 I write all my poems and none of them ryhme i is just a big blah of poems i have four 3 inch trapper keepers full and i'm working on my 5th. lol lots of work and lots of writers cramps.And the sad thing is there all about broken hearts, drugs, alchol, and lots of suicides. (Usually double.) I just cant think of anything as interesting, its like i'm stuck on repeate and i cant move on. >_< makes me smad!!!
monkeysam Posted March 4, 2011 Posted March 4, 2011 i find that i can write and write but it's often a lyrical paragraph or page where it's poetry but not.. Might put some up some time...
monkeysam Posted March 4, 2011 Posted March 4, 2011 Well if you put it up and we look at it then we can sugest way's of restructing it or something? :lolflag: And if i ever get round to it maybe you could look at mine too xD
zredtide Posted March 5, 2011 Author Posted March 5, 2011 Well if you put it up and we look at it then we can sugest way's of restructing it or something? And if i ever get round to it maybe you could look at mine too xD Sure =))
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now