Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

The day has come

Where the flame has been doused

And the sea is kissing me so tenderly

Taking me out to where she holds the sky?s hand

 

Because my soul is once again pure

And ready to be painted by the world

Now that the future

Has become redundant

I have found my way home

Which is a place where I know you?ll never exist

And no I won?t search for you

I have chosen freedom over you

 

Nothing can distract me now

I don?t want your promises anymore

I don?t want your company anymore

I refuse to acknowledge your existence anymore

 

And I shall wave goodbye

Without a droplet spilt to singe my cheek

As I become higher

Then you ever were

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...