• Seven Black Veil Brides
  • Two bullet For My Valentine
  • One Adam Lambert
  • One The Word Alive
  • One Atreyu
  • One As I Lay Dying
  • One Annotations of an Autopsy
  • One Bring Me The Horizon

I think that there's more but that's all I can remember. I have a lot of band shirts O.o

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have many :c But I have Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! annnnd I used to have Mayday Parade, Gogol Bordello and BFMV but I have no idea where they are. D: Oh yeah, and Kurt Cobain. :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

black veil brides(4), asking alexanrdria(2)..might get another idk, all time low, dot dot curve, blood on the dance floor,

metallica, anthrax, alesana, blessthefall, bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine, escape the fate,

falling in reverse, hollywood undead.

Edited by xxmusicloverawrxx

• 4 weeks later...

All That Remains (doesn't fit now :/), I have an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie lol, two Black Veil Brides shirts, Blessthefall, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, Hollywood Undead, Paramore, Pierce The Veil, A Skylit Drive, Sleeping With Sirens.

& I really wanna get a Motionless In White shirt next.

I know, I'm addicted to band tees. XDDD

Pink floid(the wall) Disturbed, mudvayne, linkin park i really want some marilyn manson and holywood undead and black veil brides and thing like chicago and maybe some areo speedwagon.

OLD SCHOOL lol ^_^ I only have a 3oh!3 one i had to give you my other mudvayne one so idk what happed to that one... what did happen to it??? :huh:;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...