zackkof12 Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 As i see every humans pass by, As every inch of blood running through my veins, As I start crying blood when my tears stop, That day ive lost everything when i saw death in front of me God Was not Fair left me alone in this cruel World, Everything ive known to love become hatred that day. My family died in front of me, Leaving me to Rot in this damn world, I Saw the blood in my own hand, As the last of my mum breath starts coughing blood, My dad bleeding wont stop, How i Wished ive could done something that day, My Heart stop beating that day, I ve become zombie by the day, Undead and sleepless every night, I just need someone to stood by me, Teach me bout love not blood i see everyday Help me discover something bout heart not leave me in hatred Release me from blood of nightmare, In the End i only saw blood again and everywhere, Help Me Otherwise blood Will conquer me, Make Me Human Again, Unless my solution Is to Kill myself, Maybe death is better than Alive, more or less on the other side , Maybe ive could find Happiness.[/b]
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now