zredtide Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 This is an old one btw ^^ I made this for her. I asked her what her favorite animal was and I'd make one about it ^^ Jellyfish I walk alone aimlessly, Uncared for, unwanted. Is there anyone who can teach me, To simply fall and drop dead? I have no family and friends, Not even a place to call home. In this society in which I can't blend, Only the preps truly show. I don't want to go on any longer, I only wish I was stronger. So lonely and afraid, I don't think I can be saved. TO live for another day, Is torture and misery. This game I can't play, Only death brings sweet memories. I'm a jellyfish in this world of bitches and whores. I only want to eat chocolate and s'mores =) Feedback pls.lol ^^
zredtide Posted March 1, 2011 Author Posted March 1, 2011 LOL. thanks! =) I always thought this was junk ^^
zredtide Posted March 2, 2011 Author Posted March 2, 2011 Awesome ! Not junk ! LOL. thanks ^^ But really, this is gotta be one of my worst
xrobotluvvx Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 Awesome ! Not junk ! LOL. thanks ^^ But really' date=' this is gotta be one of my worst [/quote'] Haha then i HAVE to see your best xD
zredtide Posted March 3, 2011 Author Posted March 3, 2011 I think this is my best one ^^ http://www.emopuddle.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4370
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now