Any singers out there?

xXForeverDarknessXx

I want to be a musician. I live in Pittsburgh and I am moving to Houston after the over the summer. I am going to try to get a record deal but I think I might need a little more support from other people..like through you tube. I want to have that reassurance of knowing that poeple might actually WANT to listen to my music...maybe Im just a dreamer. Ok. now im feeling really depressed.

I sing too and ever since I was little all I ever dreamed of was singing and then my mom crushed it like you aren't ever going to make it but now I know its for my benefit. The Media is crazy, if you make it better make sure it doesnt get to ur head and you end up like lindsey (i can't spell her name ><) lohan. My mom could have made it in Taiwan and she said she was afraid of the craziness that surrounded fame. Now (its a little late) shes like I will support you in whatever you do, but now I sing for fun even though all my friends tell me to go try out for american idol.. maybe just for fun (:

I CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just sounds like a dying cow :] bahahahaha

you made me laugh, Sammy!

I'm in choir and I've loved to sing since I was about......13ish? I dunno. That's when I found out I actually sounded somewhat halfway decent.

I CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just sounds like a dying cow :] bahahahaha

you made me laugh' date=' Sammy!

I'm in choir and I've loved to sing since I was about......13ish? I dunno. That's when I found out I actually sounded somewhat halfway decent.

[/quote']

hehe :] yay laughter, i'm honored to know i was someone to cause it haha

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Emo_Tam

I can sing,play guitar,piano and drums and of course i wanna make a band.

But in my country my wish won't come true (because people don't care about Rock) so maybe when i grow up i'll try in USA or Germany : )))