Guest 100%BrokeN Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 Well then do it haha say you saw him in a fight with another wee lad and that's how he got it *evil* unless your mum believes him over you that way your screwed
Cloud Posted August 3, 2009 Author Posted August 3, 2009 lol. The problem is that he's 17, and i'm 13. Sucks.
Guest 100%BrokeN Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 Aww get someone else to do it or when he's sitting down tie him to a chair then do it
drone Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 rofl yeah its not weird as long as its not weird to hug p diddy(no its not weird)
Cloud Posted August 6, 2009 Author Posted August 6, 2009 LMAO!! p diddy.. *wipes tears from eyes* I applaud you.
drone Posted August 6, 2009 Posted August 6, 2009 thx p diddy and i go way back i knew him when he was still o diddy
Guest 100%BrokeN Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 P diddy?? Hehe how bout Bono? Me and him are tight woo hoo he's ma fav uncle in da world lolz!! but serious who's p diddy??
EdJY Posted August 17, 2009 Posted August 17, 2009 thx p diddy and i go way back i knew him when he was still o diddy Yeah? Well I knew him when he was just Puff Daddy!! Back when rap was good and he got Biggie for the east coast! Then pac was on the west. Then they go there gang members to shoot each other. then rap died.
Guest 100%BrokeN Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Woo hoo I see thee light!! (in other words I understand )
Guest prettypixxie Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 i see no prob wit it....i think its awesome and pretty rad!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxDarkchildmattxxx Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 it seems unique to me,i have something like a dog collar around my ankle,it has the spikes on it and a small bell :3
FreAk* Posted July 1, 2010 Posted July 1, 2010 i draw a stsr on my midle finger+i hav blue+yellow paint all over my shoe!! oh and i wear collars!! the spiky ones!!
Cloud Posted July 3, 2010 Author Posted July 3, 2010 I still luv my tape and metal bracelets. :3 I posted this a whole year ago, I cant believe I still have my bracelet.
hu-xcx_atreyu_xcx-hu Posted July 3, 2010 Posted July 3, 2010 @ dangerxcaution "no thats not weird at all... i wear shoes on my head and use thongs as flip flops." um i hope ur not serious?! and cloud no it not weird at all as ppl hav sed.... i used to make bracelets out of duct tape(purple) and were bandage wraps around my elbows.....well i guess that was a necessity.. (tennis elbow) so yeah..... not weird... ^.\\\
Arms Of Sorrow Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 thats pretty awesome!! i draw hearts on my hands with multi colored permanent markers...haha and my dad gets so pissed
xX:Mizu-Suru:Xx Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 Well, that sounds pretty unique imo. I actually used to wear a brown belt as a tie 2 years ago and used shoelaces as my own belt. Oh and at the end of the tie belt was my passed away dog collar as a sort of tribute to him. It was too small to fit around my neck. xD Not that I was fat or anything though! Dx Anyways, um. You have my support to keep on wearing that you want! >w
Glass.Tears Posted December 9, 2010 Posted December 9, 2010 Do you think it's weird that i wear black tape on one of my fingers? I also have two metal bracelets and a black hairband on the same wrist. My mom finds this totally ridiculous. Do you? Nah that actually sounds cool i would so do that but thats your thing so i dont want to steal it lol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now