i cant have the emo look T_T

Ugh I'm so mad): >:( I can't look emo and I honestly want to I mean I friggin love the clothes the hair and the music but I can't seem to get the look this totally sucs for me I need help T_T I'm so dhort for my age and it makes me look like a little girl and I hate heres a pic of me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its okaii, my mum thinks im a phyco anyway, she doesnt think its healthy for me (Laughs XD) :/ but i'm just ranting, i pull if off just fine, and i'm african american!!! its super hard to get my hair the way i need it because it sifts like crazi and i end up looking like a chicken head!! but uh yeah... hehe :/ again with the ranting!!! just try your best and i'm sure you'll turn out fine!!

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

I wear mostly black, red and other dark colours ! My parents dont give a fuck what i wear

My parents would never buy me the clothes so I'd have to buy them myself, but I'm broke atm XD

We don't have the money to get my hair cut, and I doubt I could cut my own.

I get stick from my mum for my eye-liner, and everyone thinks I'm a goth so yeah :/

Plus it's suicide to say your emo in my school.

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

I wear mostly black, red and other dark colours ! My parents dont give a fuck what i wear

I have 6 pairs of skinnys 3 black + 1 red + blue + grey, i wear band tshirts, i have my hair black, i wear skate shoes and a unit hat well apparently i look emo ever since i got my snake bites

------> This is what i look like

• 4 weeks later...

I look more emo when my hair is straight :) just work ur way around it my mom hates the emo look that i have sooo i just try to always find a medium and i still look emo accordingg 2 my friends... Just wear skinny jeans t-shirts of the bands that u listen too and do the cat's eye with black eyeliner and just have fun with it! Good luck!!

Can't see the pic, but...

Honestly, I think that you should do what you can to be yourself. Don't hide yourself. Wear what you like and what makes you feel at your best. If you can't get real piercings until you are sixteen, get fake ones. Buy/wear the things that define you and make you happy. If your hair hasn't grown out to your liking, wear it as a fohawk until it grows.

The main thing is to be yourself above all else, don't let perple tell you otherwise. Have fun!

Also, if you need places to get tons of stuff (clothes, piercings, shoes, boots, hair dye. Whatever you need) inbox mehh xD

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda short also, but who said short people can't dress emo? XD band tees, skinnies, studs, spikes, eyeliner, lots of layers in your hair. All those things help. My hair right now is like a golden blonde color, close to my natural hair color and everyone says I look emo so I guess hair color doesn't really matter : P haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...