BLACK VEIL BRIDES!

Andy candy

Most of you don't know i'm in a band called Short Stack, Me (Andy) bass, Shaun- lead vocals and Bradie- Drums.

but this is not what it's about.

how many people like Black Veil Brides?

i have just started liking them well actually i'm falling in love with them.

what are you're favourite songs by them?

mine is Children surrender and an amazing song The mortician's Daughter, i might do a cover on that, also a good song is Carolyn.

Laura (lauraetf) got dedicated to this song by Nathan (NKSiudek) she told me she was the happiest she's ever been in a long time.

Most of you don't know i'm in a band called Short Stack, Me (Andy) bass, Shaun- lead vocals and Bradie- Drums.

mine is Children surrender and an amazing song The mortician's Daughter, i might do a cover on that, also a good song is Carolyn.

Laura (lauraetf) got dedicated to this song by Nathan (NKSiudek) she told me she was the happiest she's ever been in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emmi emo girl

ive fallen in too the bvb and i can't resits when i am on itunes or youtube i have to listen to their songs

and andy sixx is cute

he broke some ribs and i cried

I LOVE BVB!!! gonna see their concert in JUly as long as Andy is feeling better ( he broke 3 ribs). i have one of their newer CDs ( not newest) and i love every song on there!! except i hate how they changed knives and pens on the 'we stitch these wounds' album =P

I love them! they are so amzing<3 i love all of they're songs, and the new album you should deffinitly check it out:)

‎"Andy Biersack, frontman of Black Veil Brides, has shattered three ribs on his left side, allegedly from jumping off the balcony at a show. He fell from a 15 foot wall and smashed his ribs on a railing, but decided to go on with the performance anyway."

Andy finished off the show with three broken ribs for the sake of his fans, u can only respect that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...