Make up ¥/¤_¤¥

Actually, I would suggest using only eyeliner. And I would also suggest using a laying of eyeliner on your eyelid, and under your eye.

If you want you could also use mascara for your eyelashes.

Liquid eyeliner might work better, but pencil also works.

You can choose to use a pencil liner or liquid eyeliner, although the pencil provides a softer look. Use a primer for your eyelids so the pencil liner/eyeshadow doesn't smudge. Then apply the liner to your eyelids from your inner corner to your outer corner, and to your water line and below your water line. It's best to apply mascara to your eyelashes so your eyes give a more bolder effect.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1- Apply foundation that suits your skin colour.

2- Apply on dark eyeshadow or light brown (if you want you can apply black)

3- Now use liquid eyeliner to draw around your eyes the way you want your eyes to be (adding wings at the end would be cute)

4- Use pencil eyeliner and apply it on your water line, if you want your eyes to look larger use white pencil eyeliner

5- Now apply pink lip gloss on your lips for a lighter look, if you want a hot look go for red lipstick (if you suffer from the lipstick colour on your lips, apply foundation on your lips before putting on the lipstick)

6- The last step is to apply baby pink blusher or if you want a more attractive look use dark red blusher.

I hope I helped :)

1- Apply foundation that suits your skin colour.

2- Apply on dark eyeshadow or light brown (if you want you can apply black)

3- Now use liquid eyeliner to draw around your eyes the way you want your eyes to be (adding wings at the end would be cute)

4- Use pencil eyeliner and apply it on your water line, if you want your eyes to look larger use white pencil eyeliner

5- Now apply pink lip gloss on your lips for a lighter look, if you want a hot look go for red lipstick (if you suffer from the lipstick colour on your lips, apply foundation on your lips before putting on the lipstick)

6- The last step is to apply baby pink blusher or if you want a more attractive look use dark red blusher.

I hope I helped :)

I don't even remember what I was going to say cuz I got distracted by this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Go with this one, it even helped me :3 lol