Fav sad Song/Romantic and WHy

PhyC0ChicK

Guest Emo4Lyf

Shattered - Trading Yesterday and Love Song Requiem by the same are tied for first I'd say :) (added after I thought about this more)

Mmmm... no deep reason like the above I'm afraid. I like the structure and pace of the song. Makes me feel it's more genuine and from the heart that usual.

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

Mockingbird-Eminem

This song is sad cuz i went through similar childhood as his daughter did

Another one of my Favorite Sad Songs is Nice Day to Die by End of Green. Because When one your best friends commit suicide you just wanna die as well. And Hopefully you will see them again one day. Its A very very good song. When My best friend committed suicide a lil over a year ago this song somewhat helped me. I guess basically because I could relate to his feelings. I was listening to this song alot today and made me think about her and how much I miss her. :(

• 2 weeks later...

that's a really hard one........ lol.......... cause theres alot... Broken by Sonata Arctica cause alot happens in that song.. or Caleb by Sonata Arctica cause its really sad and about a boy hated by his parents or something... or Deathaura by SA cause It just touches me... but the two songs that have the capabilities of immidiately making me sad are Sing in Silence and Tallulah by sonata arctica....

Mines either Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade or A Walk Through Hell by Say Anything. Fall for you because it talks about when were not fighting, were madly in love, and how she is the only one. A Walk Through Hell because that song actually made me fall in love, and how you would do anything for her.