Emo(s) Anonymous

EG Tommy

-sits next to Tommy and noms his skittles as well- I'm Celeste. Most people call me Cece though. I wouldn't mind if you even made up your own nickname for me. I'm an old person, and I don't know any new kids either.

Edited by xX Evil_Angel Xx

Guest Emo4Lyf

Nice idea Tommy :) glad to see someone taking things in their own hands and making an effort to know people :P anywho hiya... I'm fairly old too and I basically know nobody D: sucks to be me, huh? care to share the skittles?

Also hi Celeste o.o you don't want a nickname from me though, it'd probably be something dumb like cece puffs >.>

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

-sits down- Haaii Tommy :D Im Tiffany or you can call me Tiffy or whatever else you come up with i dont care :) Im fairly new and hardly know anyone !

Also Hiiyaa Celeste :)

thanks kieth. and thank you for taking my cookeh. its a peace offering.....whatever that means. ANYWAYS did anyone remember to bring some milk??? cuz these cookehs r seeming kinda dry....

"peace offering" :lolflag: :D

lol. sorry, I forgot to bring some. And I agree. They are and also the oreos. Maybe some one can magically make some milk? :D