Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

These are a bunch if short little poem things that ran through my head today.

 

1. Seeing Red

Seeing red, seeing red,

Break the window, feeling dead.

Seeing red, feeling dead,

Now I'm breaking pounds of lead.

Seeing red, feeling dead,

& breaking pounds of lead,

Now I'm screaming & I'm falling,

I got lost inside my head.

 

2. Hurt

Why does everybody hurt me,

hve to go & break my heart,

it's like the world just builds me up

so I can fall apart.

 

3. Knife

Stab me in the back

Rip out my heart

Shred it into pieces

& let me fall apart.

You never even noticed

You didn't even care

That I am here

That I was there.

You let me feel alive

Let me feel the happiness high

Now you're draining all the life from me

You're letting me die.

 

 

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...