ConfusedSmileyChloe Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 Twelve years ago, It seems so very long, We were nothing but kids, No worries or cares. Four years ago, I saw your eyes in a new light. Piercing and deep, Blue as the oceans night. You had a glow, It pulled me into you. Then i realized, I fell for you. Nothing more than friends we could be, Because i never saw, The way you looked at me. I fell for other people, Loved when i shouldnt. And when my heart got torn out, You were waiting with your arms open. Then one day i suddenly realized, You were always there. I saw those beautiful stare lovingly, I watched your fingers intertwine with mine, And i knew it was right. We would go outside at night, Lay there, and gaze at the sky, Everything was right. I felt love pulse through our bodies, Like the very blood we need. I felt the passion in every embrace, The spark in every kiss. Everything was, dare i say it, perfect. Perfect til that fateful day, The day i got that call, The day my heart stood still, The day my true love, Vanished. Our romance was short, But it was unique, One of a kind, Different. Despite the lack of time, It was sweeter than the kiss of a rose <3
ConfusedSmileyChloe Posted August 31, 2011 Author Posted August 31, 2011 Thanks guys :] I write a lot about julien. It helps me get my emotions out. I advise anyone else whos lost someone to do the same.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now