Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 Saviour is one of the most inspirational Black Veil Brides song ive listened to so i thought i'd share it with you all www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzjFaoLDRk Lyrics: I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark. But now I know my wounds are sown because of who you are. I will take this burden on and become the holy one. But remember I am human and I am bound to sing this song. So hear my voice. Reminds you not to bleed. I am here. Savior! will be there. When you are feeling alone. ohhh. A savior for all that you do. So you live freely without their harm So here I write my lullaby. To all the lonely ones. Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love. So I can take this pen and teach you how to live. But what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I gave. So hear my voice. Reminds you not to bleed. I am here. Savior! will be there. When you are feeling alone. ohhh. A savior for all that you do. So you live freely without their harm Savior! will be there. When you are feeling alone. ohhh. A savior for all that you do. So you live freely without their harm When I hear your cries. Praying for life. I will be there. When I hear your cries. Praying for life. I will be there. I will be there! I will always be there! I will be there!
Cocoocutiexoxo Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 1st of all yay 1st comment any way i love this song baby and hey the lyrics are tru and baby this is my promise too u sure i cant be there physically but damn it all other ways possible <3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now