Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pain... I feel it too

It may seem like i'm too confident

it may seem as if i can't be sad

but i'm starting to die on the inside...

 

Love... I don't know anymore

I am becoming so lost now

I am losing all faith in me

but i don't know what to do...

 

Were they right? The others?

Did they lie? or was it different?

Was I wrong? Aren't I helping?

Is it a lie? or am I just going insane?

 

Together... I thought we could make it

We almost lost eachother

We almost dissappeared

I'm dying inside now...

 

Death... I feel it nearing

Only for me it seems

Only for nothing I tried

I am so lost now...

 

Were they right? The others?

Did they lie? or was it different?

Was I wrong? Aren't I helping?

Is it a lie? or am I just going insane?

 

Am I just going insane?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...