My Thoughts

Guest chloeisme!

Guest chloeisme!

So my names chloe, and im bi and totally proud :] I found out i was bi in seventh grade, but i didnt come out until my sophomore year (im a junior this year, so just last year). I was teased and got basically attacked (physically) by my "friends". My parents tell me daily im going to hell because im bi. I cant help it. Its who i am. Its not like i chose to be bi. So i cant change it. It really makes me wanna hurt myself bad. People make me think im a bad person for being bi. Its so hard to explain to ignorant people that love is love, no matter who you love. It really is awful that the world looks at gays and lesbians and bisexuals with disgust. I dont understand. I personally think its worse than racism at the moment. One of the things that cuts me the most is the fact that gay marrige is not allowed in most states. Its ridiculous and hurts me because the constitution says equal rights for everyone, but guess what? Were getting fucked. I want the right to be able to marry a beautiful girl, if thats who i end up with someday. Its not fair or right or equal. Its complete bullshit. My best friend had to go get married to his bf far away from his home and family and friends, because its not allowed in his state. He was really upset about that, and it upset me too. But they are married and the happiest couple ever. I think as long as youre happy, who you love and marry should not matter. Amen fucking homophobe bastards.

Edited by chloeisme!

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

I can relate to this :( Im bisexual and fucking proud. i lost alot of friends ever since i came out :( i get teased alot and it drives me fucking crazy i hate it ! Like seriously people should fucking stop discriminating against others sexual orientation ! I hate homophobic cunts >=@ they really piss me off i reakon they should dig themselves a fucking hole and die

first off i do agree that homosexuals are not to be judged by us, but i do not believe in gay marriage, mainly because marriage is not a public thing but a religous thing, and religion says no gay marriage so theres not alot the government can do because the first amendment gives free reign to the church, and there is a seperation between church and state, so even if the government wanted to make gay marriage legal it could not becasue the constituition prottects the church, and the church is not going to allow gay marriage, except in certain states that wanted to make money off of the gay marriages by taxing them. And the definition of marriage as it states i :The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife. so your screwed by both ends of the stick

Seriously all this fucking talk against GAY marriage is fucked up ! everyone should have equal rights because its not fair ! Homophobes should stop being fucking judgemental assholes and take a look at themselves in a fucking mirror because nobody's fucking perfect ! i think its really cute seeing a gay couple together ! Homophobes just dont see that love works in many ways :D i support gay marriage because i myself is Bi-Sexual and if you have a fucking problem with it go fuck yourself because i am who i am im not standing back getting judged by my sexual orientation yeah ive lost alot of people because of it well there a bunch of dead beat judgemental morons :) i hope some day GAY marriage will be legal everywhere because everyone deserves to be happy :)

I can honestly say i dont fucking believe in god or any religion because its a load of bullshit to me -_- why believe in someone you cant see to me its pretty pathetic but thats my opinion and anyone that wants to try cram their religion down my throat can go fuck themselves

*gets angry* Dumbass did i fucking say anything bout wanting to get fucking married you stupid fucking spastic NO i didnt so shut the fuck up :@

BTW i dont speak spanish or whatever im Italian and Australian so speak english please

Edited by Tiffy_Baby_Makesyouscream

you want gay marriage yes? marriage is a religous ceremony, im not trying to get you angry, im just informing you as to why there is little to no gay marriage,

and i said my god in italian because im trying to speak levely with you and you just ignore my general statement, and endofgreen do what you gotta do i respect you too

Dude i dont give 2 fucks about marriage im fucking 16 for gods sake i wanna fucking live my life before even thinking about that stupid shit >.> But Gay couples should have the right to get married -_-

Alright Punk seriously what the fuck is your problem?!.

Everyone has different views, everyone is a fucking individual so seriously stop trying to change what people think!!.

Every single post iv'e seen from you makes me so pissed off...

YOU NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE I THINK EVERYONE IS GETTING QUITE SICK OF YOU!.

K i'm going to end this.

GOODBYE!

Edited by Laura Sixx

To Keep this thread remained open:

1) Stop with the Profanity! its getting way out of hand

2) Lets Keep this at a Respectful Level Please! it would be Greatly Appreciated

Anymore of this Nonsense and It will be CLOSED and and other Necessary Actions will be Taken If Necessary or if Admin Closes it Instead

I have Taken a good look at this thread and Re-Evaluated all the posts that were made. Deleted all the Unnecessary Posts!

But Please try and remain to keep this Debate/Discussion as respectful as possible! Thank You!

Guest Andrew Conger

i personally think if two pple want to be together then there should not be anything said abt it. also pple should not be judged by sexuality, its not a choice so pple need to fucking get over it and live their life the way they want to and not direct others

• 10 months later...

Regaurding religion; Unfortunately, the Bible was written by men living in a certain cultural context a very long time ago, and what they wrote was influenced by their society, their personal points of view, and the prevailing beliefs of the time.

Then, on top of that, of the 200+ books in existence, one of the popes personally decided which to keep and which to destroy forever. So the Bible has been heavily censored hundreds of years ago by men with political agendas, to say the least. Before that, much of it was passed down orally like a game of telephone for many years.

In summary, anyone who takes the Bible literally has no knowledge of it's history and how it came to be, or they wouldn't be so gullible.

That being said, if you're gay but still hypnotized by the threat of eternal punishment, which you believe because your parents and priests scared you when you were young and trusting... you need to have the courage to consider the fact that the beliefs you never really chose for yourself are wrong, or have the desire to live the rest of your life with a false identity and suffer the mental anguish.

So my names chloe, and im bi and totally proud :] I found out i was bi in seventh grade, but i didnt come out until my sophomore year (im a junior this year, so just last year). I was teased and got basically attacked (physically) by my "friends". My parents tell me daily im going to hell because im bi. I cant help it. Its who i am. Its not like i chose to be bi. So i cant change it. It really makes me wanna hurt myself bad. People make me think im a bad person for being bi. Its so hard to explain to ignorant people that love is love, no matter who you love. It really is awful that the world looks at gays and lesbians and bisexuals with disgust. I dont understand. I personally think its worse than racism at the moment. One of the things that cuts me the most is the fact that gay marrige is not allowed in most states. Its ridiculous and hurts me because the constitution says equal rights for everyone, but guess what? Were getting fucked. I want the right to be able to marry a beautiful girl, if thats who i end up with someday. Its not fair or right or equal. Its complete bullshit. My best friend had to go get married to his bf far away from his home and family and friends, because its not allowed in his state. He was really upset about that, and it upset me too. But they are married and the happiest couple ever. I think as long as youre happy, who you love and marry should not matter. Amen fucking homophobe bastards.

They are no more ignorant than yourself, seeing as you are pretty much like the rest demanding that a Religious Ceremony be altered to be changed to your views and tastes, when the long-standing argument is "gay marriage" should be a civil union, and not be brought into a religious institution in which that is the reason why Church&State was made; you cannot force religion to accept something socially demanded by a group of people that can't even comprehend Church&State laws. Though many people use it blindly to claim religion has no point in society/the USA, when in fact, the Country was made "One Nation Under God", though obviously things are still seperated otherwise.

Major point being, you can't go around religion change anything just because of your demand. That's complete ignorance. The constitution was not made to give into the demands of every single living individual, that would create Chaos.

Also it's nowhere near bad as racism has been whatsoever. Were you made to be completely silent? Given clothing falling apart of poor quality? Kept in a shed with poor conditions? Made to pick cotton or work on farms for basically nothing in exchange except being underfed and a small shed? Forced to wear ankle bracelets, hands linked together in chains? Whipped for speaking out, not working fast enough, or because they even claimed you did something wrong? Beaten for looking at a person of another color? Killed simply for interacting with another color? Refused entry to almost everywhere because of skin color? Been put in a school for blacks with the worst education in buildings falling apart with all materials and equipment doing the same?

Hardly anything close to racism. I love it when people as yourself attempt to say it was anything near as bad as racism, when this is a social issue, not a human rights issue.

And the fact you turn around and immediatly attack them calling them "homophobe" really does nothing since you're just lsinging a word around, which you do not fully understand. A Phobia is a fear, alot of people dislike or otherwise have engative views of gay people. How many of them do you think actually "fear" gay people? Little to none.

Guest Moon_Panda

First of all, the bible doesn't allow gay marriages but many monks where actually gay. Althoug history denies it being gay in a monestary was quite common among it's residents although it was not to be spoken of publicly. This is proven to be true by many journals kept by the monk and many letters that have been sent by one monk to another one. And these jornals and letters have been found in hiddenin secret compartments of the monks bedrooms.

Secon. i have met gay people and they are much more understanding and sincere then most ppl i know.

Edited by NotThatGuy

First of all, the bible doesn't allow gay marriages but many monks where actually gay. Althoug history denies it being gay in a monestary was quite common among it's residents although it was not to be spoken of publicly. This is proven to be true by many journals kept by the monk and many letters that have been sent by one monk to another one. And these jornals and letters have been found in hiddenin secret compartments of the monks bedrooms.

Secon. I think Bi and lesbian girls are very sexy. i have met gay people and they are much more understanding and sincere then most ppl i know.

For someone sounding so very certain, you bring nothing to present to the discussion. your second statement also clear bias, since you're basically just claiming gay people are more understanding and sincere, whereas you lack the understanding of pshchology to the point that you could tell if someone is sincere or not.

Guest Moon_Panda

i think i know what you mean. but im simply stating a fact that even some holy men where gay and yet the bible forbiddes it.

as for the scond statement. i have met some gay people and they are much more sincere and understanding, they'r not as quick to judge. maybe because the know what it's like to be discriminated and they don't like it and try to be more understanding and acceptable twoards different people.

im sorry if i was a but confusing with y earlyer post