Why do i love sex soo much? Am i addicted?

Jakeyboyy

• 2 weeks later...

alright... they say girls cant be sex addicts. i need sex all the time i didnt before but now i do i think it all depends on th eperson you are with if they are physically atracting to you everyday you have more of a risk of having sex than with a person your not atracted to or think is ugly (unattractive)

Guest Jessie-Jinx

I think about sex 80% of the time.

I just call it being perverted.

You're a teen, there's nothing really wrong with it.

haha nice :)

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

I think about sex 80% of the time.

I just call it being perverted.

You're a teen, there's nothing really wrong with it.

Truee that

LOL xD

Guest Emo4Lyf

Sounds totally normal to me.

I agree sex is fun but wanting it all the time isnt exactly heathy

It's not healthy? Sure.. sleeping around isn't but I'm fairly sure obsessing over sex with a safe partner involves a lot of exercise and social activity! good for the body and mind! Sounds healthy to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've yet to find a prson on this world who doesn't enjoy sex :tongue: i wouldnt get to freaked out...yet, you know if your addicted to it when it's all you think about all day, you cant neccasarily go more than a week without going mad :DD SEX IS GREAT.! its proven, lawl

I have met someone who doesnt like or want sex at all, but for the most part everyone likes sex

• 1 month later...

No your probably not an addict....i know I'm days late to answer but what I'm saying can be true:

No you're probably not an addict because having sex is meaningful...maybe you're craving something to keep you going. Having sex is for a couple to get closer to one another that's why people always talk about waiting until you get married because when you have sex for the first time something sends a message to your brain and same with your partner and that makes you emotionally and physically closer. That's why you see those girls cry their eyes out because their boyfriend who took their virginity dumps them and they are really depressed. Because they had that emotional bond with them and to break that bond is really painful mentally and ever time you have sex that bond gets smaller and smaller...so no your not an addict your just looking for something real.. you just want to feel that closeness and if you had sex a lot its impossible to have that bond.98 Marriages don't succeed because their partner had sex before them and their physical bond isn't strong enough...just saying... :blush:

Edited by WalterLove

• 2 weeks later...

To mee personally a sex addiction isnt really dat bad...well it kinda depends on ur age...lyk if ur really young I think den sex addiction is bad but heaps of ppl hav dis addiction so its not all dat bad...

At least u dnt hav an addiction for sumfin strange...

But if d addiction is bothering u try to control it...take baby steps...

But it cud not even b an addiction so go wivout sex for a while n see if u crave n go crazy...den decide wat ur guna do