question!? i have about hair

• 3 weeks later...

Dying hair is a lot of work and damages your hair. Extensions are an easy way to add color without any of the risks or damage of actually dying it. You can switch up the extensions as often as you want, too. I'm considering just dying my hair black and buying extensions, because my hair's getting really jacked up from dying it so much. You can do whatever you want, but I think extensions can be a lot of fun. xD

You can tease it if you want, sometimes it looks...bad-ish if you overdo it. If you decide to tease your hair, don't do it everyday unless you want to end up bald. Teasing really screws your hair up, no matter how bad-ass it looks.

I don't know.

Do whatever you want.

You can dye just the extensions if they're made from real hair too.

If you do want to dye your hair, go for it, but remember to treat it if you have to bleach it a lot.

It's boring but if you don't it'll start being really icky, believe me I know >_>

As for teasing, again optional.

I used to always make a whole anime hairdo out of my hair. Like j-rockers.

Now I don't bother with it any more.

Go with what you want, as long as you're happy about it :D

Do what ever you feel like the I have my hair cut it let's me switch it up every day so one day I have it visual kei like Urk mana some days I have it cute and Asian mullet style or the next i clip the long parts up and have it look like a bob you don't really have to do much to your hair every day if you get a haircut you cam work with

Dying it is fun, though you don't have to. Plus it's not good for your hair. It helps if you get it professionally died versus a box color. it may be a little more expensive, but it'll last longer and your hair will thank you. As for teasing, i'd tease every once in a while, but also look up other ways to style your hair so it's not boring and the same thing everyday. If your using a flat iron, i'd get heat protectors so your hair doesn't get damaged and break.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do whatever makes you happy with ur hair. I suggest you be careful if urgonna die it. i've dyed my hair a lot. It's not damaged, I'm just indescisive lol xD

anywho...

If you don't want to deal with any dye... I heard if you boil ur hair in kool aid it temporarily dyes ur hair.

my friend did it... TALK ABOUT COLOR (in a good way)

hope i helped.....

• 2 weeks later...

All the pictures you see of "scene/emo" kids there hair is not theres.

I'm a hairstylist.

They use extensions. Clip in are the way to go.

Glue in can get messy if not used correctly and it will get tricky. But if you know how to do the glue ins, go for it.

Human hair is best so you can dye. style it.

Get them at Sally's, OR order them.

:3