Oprhan Rock.....

Panty Raid

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry   

Why out of all times does the phone ring while im using the John???? while i looked around the multi-colored bathroom i almost threw up in my mouth. i mean the colors dont even match for one and if this supposed to make people happy....well lets just say it doesnt. anyways, for starters my name is Andy, im an orphan. unlike all orphans i do not have that one special family that “adopted” me and “loved” me. no i got worse. WAY worse. i gota house full of pedos that “love” me so, so much. there was a newscast on how they saved my life from that “awful” orphanage...oh how they were wrong. they ended it.

RIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiddlesticks come on come on..........there hurry hurry wipe flush wash hands. i opened the door as queitly as i could. i looked around remarkable nobody was woke i should be surprised from all the ale they drank. they should be out till morning, any normal peron would but not these guys they drink ale like its water and its like they are immune to it. i hope- more like pray- they dont wake up and find me. that would be so bad, i dont think i can do a another “dance” with them .

RIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

i crept queitly to the phone and answered it

“hello”

“man were are YOU??? Chris is going to kick you out if you dont get here in like 30 minutes. you know that one record lable guy is coming today.” said Donny. Were would i be without Donny?? Donny has been with me since forever we was always at the same orphanage. no matter who got transferred first we was always together. he is my bestfriend.

“hello are you there?? i know that you might be in misery right now but we NEED you buddy!  so come on” the only reason i joined this stupid  band was because Donny wanted to. so if this “GIG” was important to him it was important to me. Donny has always been...i dnot know scared to do anything without me because people usually pick on him. dont ask me why but they just do.Donny always had this sort of Barrier around him that only i could penetrate for some reason.......i wonder why...

“Andy???!!!!!!!!” he screamed into the phone. “ Are you there?”

“yeah im here” i paused for a second thinking it over”yeah ill be there. bye”

“wait-” he began to protest but i already hung up the phone. i queitly crept to my “room”i put my shoes on and walked out the door.

i didnt bother with changing because i have nothing to change in to. we lived in this old decaying run down two story apartment that reeked of mildew. before i went down the stairs i leaned over the railing an checked the perimeter. there is this guy who was in the military but had got... i dont knw.......kicked out...i guess because he never went back there after he came home one day. every since then he quarantine himself in his house all day intill night time. at night its like he is a whole new person he goes out in drinks himself into a stupper and brings home women that smell of cheap perfume.  i speed down the stairs and tore down the street like a killer was after me. as i was running i spotted two shadows walking down the streets holding hands.

i slowed down to a brisk walk and put my head down as recognition hit. for the life of me i never could remember his name so i started calling him nameless as a joke because i couldnt remember but as the years past it just sorta stuck. as i was walking by them the woman that was with him looked like she just stepped out of one of those old fashion books. she had the whole get up the bonnet, petticoat, shawl, you name it she had it. its very mysterious to see someone like him with someone like her...she diffently has money or he wouldnt bother. by the time they’re over he will have robbed her blind. poor lass but thats what she get for hanging out with strangers.

it was a miracle that they havent already started playing yet by the time i got to the Pier. the Pier was the hang out for anyone and everyone no matter what nationality or sexuality you have. the reason why the place is so cool is because the guy who runs the place hides refugees from out of states that are....lets just say there the best thing that ever happen to this small little innocent town. there was a postage note on the front window of the place, on it read: Jason come to the back door and make it snappy before chris kills you and me -D. Plucked the note off the window in a wild rage. how dare he knows better than anyone not to use my real name, just like i would never mention his as long as i shall live. we promised never to use them unless we was.....oh no Seth i thought as i ran at full speed to the back door.

Seth was always a nuisance, he was constantly picking on Donny but it was always nonverbal abuse. he always attacked him in his MIND. Donny was always...different in the mind so Seth likes to pick on him for it  but what Seth doesnt know is that he is causing Donny a great depression. once he was depressed he wouldnt play and if he wasnt playing i wasnt. thats how simple it was, my life-even now-revovles around Donny. he is the reason i exsite. just as i was about to open the door Donny came running out with tears in his eyes.

“STOP!” was all i said as i walked into the room. without even turning around i knew that Donny would obediently stop. I walked over to seth who was laughing his bum off about hurting the “little fairy” feelings and slugged him in the face.

“bloody hell andy” he said spitting blood out of his mouth from where he sit/laying  on the floor.“what was that for?!”

“give me back his opal before i beat it off you” i said pointly ignoring his question.

“this is precisely why i told you not to mess with him” chris said walking in the room with will and vinny right behind him“Don,get in here and close the door”                            

how to descibe my bandmates. Chris was the leader of the band, he was tall with shoulder length jet black hair streaked with blonde,for some reason his eyes are jet black-i dont know if they’re contacts-but his eyes has specks of green in them. he has a lanky build and a pastel complexion. Donny was more like me, we both had short black and red hair with two peircings in our left ear and a tattoo of each other names but thats were the similtarys end. he had the stormy gray eyes while my eyes switched colors between green and blue. seth and the others are not that important so you dont have to know much about them besides that they are in the band. anyway it was show time, the way it was set up out there had us pomp on the stage. as soon as we got on the stage the crowd started going wild. while i was walking to my drumset chris bumped me and said “there goes the record producer” i didnt even spare him a glance just kept walking to my drumset. this isnt about any of them, its about Donny. always Donny. we went through our usual songs until the last one. the last one i wrote, i named it black because thats how i was feeling at the time. anyways here it is:

BLACK

by:Me...Andy

OUR SKIN TOUCH

MY MOUTHS DRY

YOUR HANDS HOT AROUND MY THROAT

OUR EYES MEET

YOURS FILL

MY FADE

“I LOVE YOU…IM SORRY” YOU SAY

YOU PRESS YOUR HOT WARM LIPS

AGAINST MY PALE COLD LIPS

OUR BREATHS MINGLE

YOUR HOT WET TEARS DRIP ONTO

MY COLD HARD CHEECK

“IM SORRY” YOU MUMMUR AGAIN AGAINST

MY LIPS AS YOU SQUEEZE TIGHTER

OUR EYES DRIFT CLOSE

YOU CLUTCH MY NOW USELESS BODY

CRYING & SCREAMING

AS MY WORLD TURN BLACK

(the peom is actually mine i wrote it by myself

its good huh? Yea ik i put it up already lol)

it was silence for a moment then the crowd went wild. from the corner of my eye i even saw the fancy record label guy clap but most of all i saw the joy on Donny’s face. this is why i live, this is why i played. to give Donny back the Happiness i stole away from him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...