Which band is better BVB or Falling in Reverse?

cherry_drop14

i love both of these bands for different reasons. BVB because i enjoy listening to their music and Andy Six is just sexyy. Falling in reverse because they mean a lot to me. Me and my ex chose one of their songs to be our song. "the drug in me is you" atm we are just on a break cause he is haiving a hard time at college and is finding it really stressful. Any wayy i love both of these bands but am not sure which one is best.

i think BVB is pretty awesome. while i was studying for a major test all i played was one of their songs:Knives and Pens.

while i was taking it, i just kept singing it in my head to help me concentrate. which was the only thing that could help me solve

the problems. so if i get 100% on it, then i know who to thank :3

Guest Emo_Tam

OMG i dont listen to BVB just because of andys looks

Me too... Some guys say that they're real BVB fans ,but in reality they like only Andy's look and not songs lol

Falling In Reverse are amazing because after what Escape The Fate did to Ronnie he got back up, quit the drugs, started his own band and showed them fuckers whos boss.

The song Caught Like A Fly is a perfect example.

Black Veil Brides are also amazing but in a different way. Andy is just another guy. I mean sure, he's fucken sexy as, but give the guy a break, he probley gets bras thrown at him 76% of the time.

People seem to judge him and the rest of the band by their looks and label them.

Rebel Love Song, The Morticians Daughter and Set The World On Fire are amazing because they mean something and people dont care about the message Andy is trying to send out through his lyrics.

i can't choose a favorite. FIR and BVB are both my favorite bands <3

Guest Emo4Lyf

Can't say I'm all that interested in either but falling in reverse is at least bearable.... shame about being so similar to escape the fate though.

BVB is like really gd coz knives and pens is like a song that made me feel whole again but andy cant actually sing. though he still put load of emotion into his songs.

i like falling in reverse loads too but the songs remind me of this dick who i use to like so they make me like angry but happy so i dun kn. also ronnies lyrics r super catchy.