Anyone fancy a slice of wrapped rap?

Ghostface Killah

I don't listen to much rap, I listen to a little bit though. Depends on my mood lol.

Couple of good bands that I like are Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, You Me At Six. (note that Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace arent emo but they're good bands.)

But yeah, wait for Shawn (Endofgreen15) lol. He'll give you a HUGE list.

hahaha! (: Well Im not really into rap. I used to back in the day when Rap was pretty good. I cant stand it nowadays. But I listen to J Bigga. He is Awesome (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjV6mHAsGK0

Well Here is a list of some awesome bands I think you should check out: :D

Our Name in city lights

Closer to Closure

Here comes the Kraken

La Dispute

The 69 Eyes

End of Green

Black Stone Cherry

Jakewolf

Motionless in White

Hinder

THeory of a Deadman

I shot the duck hunt dog

Hed PE

A Vain Attempt

Vampires Everywhere

Within Wolves

55 Escape

War of Ages

Veara

Tantric

Take the Earth beneath us

Soulfly

Safety Suit

This is really mix of metal, post-hardcore, etc. But Tell me what bands you like and I can give you more who sounds like them :D

If you need more Just message me (:

You're welcome ^_^

Well I listen to it because of the over all sound. I love music that has a good over all sound. If one instrument is off or doesn't sound good or the lyrics don't match the music it throws me off and I don't listen to it.

The Emo genre usually has some good music with good lyrics. There is this song called You're Not Alone by Saosin, and it has a really interesting feel to it.

This band named Set It Off has good lyrics and I love the way they sound. And I relate to their music. You should check 'em out. They're not mainstream yet so listen to them before they stop being good lol.