Punk Rock Combat Boots?

My favourite type of shoe are Doc. Martens. They can be a bit expensive, but seriously. They're the single most comfortable brand, they last for absolutely ever and they look fucking amazing. you should check them out.

These are the one's I have, the two small pairs I got on sail for like, a third of the price :D

11822006.png11821670.png11852002.png

you can get really really amazing one's :D if I were richer and needed shoes I'd buy all of them haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah!! You can look on Hot Topic online. Or www.goodgoth.com it’s a really promising site. Really expensive. If not, you can try http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index they have tons of things that are amazing. This can also be expensive. Or try www.rivithead.com I guarantee you’ll find something that you like. If all fails…. Inbox me.

• 4 weeks later...

Doc Martins all the way. I have five pairs. You should think about the knee high black ones cos i wore them the other day with my new black and luminous green pinstripe skinnys, I looked like a badass pirate-ecThespecilly with the bukles on my black jaket. The black also go with anything but you could get more than one pair. The only problem with docs is that they can be expensive but have a look on ebay cos i got a pair of mine from thier brand new for 15 quid! happy hunting xxx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...