do you think its worng or gay 4 boys to were eyeliner

shyboy14

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

Hunny honestly i think its hot for a guy to wear makeup ! Like seriously it aint wrong and it aint gay ! My friends are guys and they wear alot of makeu, NO they aint gay but they wear their makeup loud and proud ! People that say that its wrong or gay to wear makeup are a bunch of fucked up assholes :)

yeah, i agree. there's nothing wrong with wearing eyeliner. people who are apposed to things like that irritate me >.<

i mean, seriously? can't these people you speak of find something better to occupy their time with instead of hating on your

eyeliner wearing ways?

but, perhaps they are like this because of the fact that your gorgeousness distracts them from doing anything else with their

lives. cuz boys wearing eyeliner is mad sexy :3

just sayin...

Guest Emo4Lyf

It's your choice what you wear or use, however no amount of people here saying it's ok is going to change the fact it's obviously not ok to the people around you. At the end of the day a lot of people throw eyeliner in the "female" category which would almost put you alongside being gay or even a transvestite due to their use of "female" items.

Honestly I wouldn't be caught dead in eyeliner for the same reason I wouldn't be caught dead in a bra or dress.

Either way my point is - if you wear it, you will be judged and there is no avoiding it's commonly associated with girls, not boys - therefore making you gay or a transvestite to less... open minded people.

i say they are jealous cause they cant pull it off lol. yeah i dont wear make up but i dont think its wrong or gay, so be ur self do what ever u like not what other ppl want you to be:)

I think this quote pretty much says it all:

"Do whatever the f**k you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something...I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truly understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?" - Jeffree Star

Guest chloeisme!

I personally love guys who wear eyeliner. And if they like it, whos to say its wrong? And nothing is ever "gay". Hate that term.

I wanna try wearing eyeliner, and I don't think there is anything homosexual about it, and depending on your meaning of the word gay, well it could be a very happy application of eyeliner but it can also look depressing maybe, so technically (if you use gay=happy, not homosexual cause it shouldn't be used in that way) it could be.

I mean really, let people do what they want cause honestly it shouldn't matter what someone's sexual orientation is... its just eyeliner lol :P

• 4 months later...