Style Guide & Tips

Guest Emo4Lyf

Guest Emo4Lyf

---------------

So, I'm unsure if this has been done already but I have definitely seen smaller scale requests for advice or shopping locations.

What I'm asking for here is help in drawing up a comprehensive list of fashion stores (preferably with a link to the website) that you get your favourite brands of clothing and of links to guides, tutorials and videos that relate to anything from hair styling to makeup or any other kinds of fashion tips.

Any suggestions made will be edited into this original post to provide a list of suggestions and tips for anyone who's looking to expand their style or wants to try new things.

If enough people provide links to helpful websites or videos then I'll probably pin this topic so everyone can access it easily.

Thanks!

---------------

Clothes

Akuma Ink

0572b9de.png

Attitude Clothing

01d1f7f3.png

Blue Banana

BlueBanana.png

Criminal Damage

b81e5f55.png

Darkside

52c47543.png

Drop Dead Clothing

837520e8.png

Hot Topic

HotTopic.png

Infectious Threads

b8f9a0a4.png

Journeys

Journeyz.png

Spencers

Spencers.png

Guest Emo4Lyf

Thanks silky and em0 =3 added those to the original post with preview screenies of the sites so people can get a quick gist for the kind of stuff on there.

Anyone else have shopping locations they could share? :) or youtube vids that helped you (or could help others) with style?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

does it matter wat country the shop is from??

Vice n Visage Boutique is a goth store in Australia, Victoria, Melbourne.

and theres a lolita store One Day In Paradise...there as well if theres ppl on ep who like lolita fashion

and i found another australia online store...

http://www.vnvboutique.com/

http://www.onedayinparadise.com.au/

http://immoralfashion.com.au/cart/index.php

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I get most of my graphic tees at rue21, and some of my skinnies at either PacSun, Hot topic, or Jcp, since its summer you can actually pretty awesome emo clothes at charlotte russe you just have to know where to look I actually have a pair of grungy metallic skinnies from there and I love them. Hint for short people like me if you want skinnies that dont bunch up sooooo much on the bottom that they almost look like bootcuts then go to dots and look for the short leg it'll say it on the tag I got a couple great pairs of skinnies from their and I love them I also got a leather vest

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...