SierraSchizophrenia Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 Everyday around quarter past three, you burst into the bathroom searching for me, I get hidden by your mother while you are away, hidden, unused for most of the day, I feel your anger as your hand grips me tight, I'm the one & only thing that helps you sleep at night, I live to put scars upon your wrist, I leave my mark I'm proud of this, I watch as the beautiful red blood pattern drips, and runs off the ends of your fingertips, what possesses humans to act like this, to scream, cry & cut their wrists, but for now my job is clear the reason that I was brought here to relieve the pain to sit by the window and watch the rain, up until around quarter past three when you burst into the bathroom searching for me...
xXwhy?Xx Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 has someone copyed this (http://www.bestteenpoems.com/poem/i-am-a-razor) off u
kayleigh-johnstone Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 this is my favourite poem ever. i wish i could write like this
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now