FrazzledOne Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 You might be going through a lot, but you could be much, much worse off. Be happy with what you've got, hold on to the good aspects of your life tight, and enjoy yourself. If you've already seen this, I reccomend you think about it for a few minutes anyway.
Panty Raid Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 To put it simply....how was this possed to inspire meh?? O_o
GodspeedYouBlackEmperor Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 Well, the guy has no limbs.
Panty Raid Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 Um oks.....nt be mean or anything buts So. WTF Has That Gots To Do With Anything!?!? <.< maybe if he had super powers i would think about it >.> buts he dont -shruggs- so o well
Amz Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 It’s supposed to inspire you because he has no arms and legs. He’s surviving. What this mea ns is we take things for granted. Imagine if we were in his place. We probably wouldn’t be nearly as strong as him.
Panty Raid Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 Yeah no. still dnt feel the inspiration <.< srry
GodspeedYouBlackEmperor Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 If not inspiration, tell me you feel some admiration.
helm Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 this is sad and i'm happy for him buuut it's not helping me .
FrazzledOne Posted December 25, 2011 Author Posted December 25, 2011 I posted this not really to "inspire" anyone, but to those who keep saying "My life sucks", that if you really think your life is bad after watching this, you should gtfo.
helm Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 either way dude/chick it ain't help . *pats your head* don't get so clicky over this X).
Mickey Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 Well, there's always supposed to be someone worse off. And I admit this video is pretty powerful (at least I thought so) but thinking about someone else's pain doesn't really help me feel better about my situation .-. Thanks for posting this video though, I've been looking for it for a while :3
FrazzledOne Posted December 25, 2011 Author Posted December 25, 2011 You misunderstood o_o I'm not trying to help you. If anything, this should make you feel worse off, and selfish. XD If you feel better about yourself after watching this, you're an ass. XD
helm Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 Well, there's always supposed to be someone worse off. And I admit this video is pretty powerful (at least I thought so) but thinking about someone else's pain doesn't really help me feel better about my situation .-. Thanks for posting this video though, I've been looking for it for a while :3 Ae, yo, Mickey! Your propic is awesome for some reason. It makes me blink non-stop XD.
Mickey Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 You misunderstood o_o I'm not trying to help you. If anything, this should make you feel worse off, and selfish. XD If you feel better about yourself after watching this, you're an ass. XD Frazzy you confuse me lol.
Mickey Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 Ae, yo, Mickey! Your propic is awesome for some reason. It makes me blink non-stop XD. Haha, thanks I think
Remix Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 This is truly amazing. And now I find myself with the dire need to meet with this man and do the equivalent of a hand shake. O . O
Extremadict Posted April 6, 2014 Posted April 6, 2014 Well, the thing is.. You'd have to put yourself in other people's situations then figure out who has it "worse off"
Extremadict Posted April 6, 2014 Posted April 6, 2014 Oh, and yes. It does really suck, to answer your question.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now